Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2011

Our Recent Testimonial

Hi,

Please see our recent testimonial in regards to Credit Control Training:

"I recently attended a Credit Control Workshop presented by Rashmi Dubé of Liquid Recovery. I must admit I was very sceptical about attending at first as I have been doing Credit Control for the past twenty five years and as you do thought I knew all there was to know.

Well I would just like to say I was in for a shock, the workshop was very refreshing, it is amazing how much you forget over time and get stuck in your ways. I found the workshop very informative, it is not just for the beginner starting out on their career but also for the person that has been doing it for years. It gave me fresh ideas in ways to tackle the management of my day to day running of the credit control aspect of my job.

I would recommend this workshop to everyone whether from a large company or to small independent.  I though Liquid Recovery catered for all aspects of Credit Control – from Time Management through to Debt Recovery and Legal Action. The information booklet with the letter and telephone call templates that I came away with has helped me reduce my Aged Debtors by approximately half." 
                                                                                                           Logical Telecom



Let us know what you think,

Liquid Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment